Paul Morton, CFP®, ChFC®
Paul Morton is the cofounder of M Advisor. In addition to creating and maintaining financial plans for physicians and business owners, he regularly creates educational material by writing articles, lectures, and maintaining a podcast called the M Advisor Podcast. Paul has lectured to multiple residency programs regarding financial planning and physicians.
Creative and naturally drawn to problem solving, Paul is dedicated to understanding the purpose and goal of each major financial and personal decision. When physicians make impactful decisions, whether business or personal, Paul helps create clarity by exposing the fundamental root of the decision as well as defining the bigger picture the decision represents. Paul’s favorite thing to do is to align his clients’ big decisions with their core values.
Paul has no hobbies since he is married to a physician and has three wonderful children. Prior to having children, Paul enjoyed reading, playing sports, and fishing.
- Enneagram 8
- Driver and Innovator
- A Few Favorite Business Authors: Adam Grant, Simon Sinek, Brian Portnoy
- A Few Nonbusiness Authors: Ernest Hemingway, Robert Coover, Kurt Vonnegut
- Favorite Calculator: HP 10bii+
- Favorite iPhone app for work: EZ Calculators
- Favorite iPhone app not-for-work: Chess & ESPN
- Favorite Podcasts: No Stupid Questions, Work Life, Kitces and Carl
- Favorite Music Right Now: Jesse Tabbish, Turnpike Troubadours, Nathaniel Rateliff
- Favorite Computer Application: Excel Spreadsheets
- Favorite Weekend Hobby: Coaching his kids’ sports teams
Paul is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Chartered Financial Consultant®.